Uncategorized

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry face ‘crumbling Montecito empire’ despite ‘wise decision’


Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are said to be facing a ‘crumbling Montecito empire’ despite the Duke of Sussex’s recent ‘wise decision’, it has been claimed by a broadcaster

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex stepped back from royal duties in 2020(Getty Images)

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry‘s “crumbling Montecito empire” has received another blow despite the Duke of Sussex’s recent “wise decision”.

Earlier this week the news emerged that Prince Harry made the decision to withdraw his libel case against the Mail on Sunday newspaper. He was due to hand over documents amid the court case, but abandoned the case at the eleventh hour.




The Duke of Sussex currently resides in America with his wife Megan and their two children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet. And now the father of two faces the possibility of paying the newspaper’s legal costs as well as his own due to him dropping the libel case.

For all the latest on news, politics, sports, and showbiz from the USA, go to The Mirror US.

READ MORE: Harry ‘cracked jokes’ instead of wishing King and Kate well before reaching out privately

Harry and Meghan have resided in Montecito since 2020(Getty Images)

And now, GB News host Nana Akua has spoken of Harry and Meghan’s “crumbling Montecito empire”. She also revealed that she believes his decision to drop the libel case was “wise”, so that he can focus on “the safety of his family” and the ongoing legal action against the Home Office he is embroiled in.

Speaking on the network she said: “It’s finally dawning on him that unnecessary legal battles over ‘he said she said’, which with not much to go on, cost money, and frankly, it’s money he needs to keep hold of, judging by how well he and his missus are currently being received over in the States, in their crumbling Montecito empire.”

Nana went on to add: “Whilst the Royal Family have been admirably getting on with their jobs, Prince Harry has taken the sensible decision to get out whilst he still can with a relatively low billing, compared to the millions it was likely to cost him, to take them to court.”





Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button